Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
- The Business Developer must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with our company.
- The Business Developer must develop a rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Also, it’s a requirement to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. The Business Developer works with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business developer’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- We are recruiting for one of our clients to fill the role of a Business Developer. The primary role of the Business Developer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Minimum of five (5) years Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Masters’ degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “job title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.