Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Develop business and marketing plans to boost public awareness of company’s products.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as advertisements, marketing campaigns etc.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Research the market to identify new business opportunities.
- On boarding of new businesses
- Enlighten prospective clients about the advantages of the products offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Minimum of B.Sc in a related discipline
- 1 year related experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong marketing and teamwork ability.
- Ability to effectively coordinate resources, promote and manage projects
- Proficient in Ms word and Excel.
- Applicant must posses an android phone.
Deadline: 28th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online