Eminentville Schools, a reputable Educational Institution in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Classroom Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent Classroom Teachers to teach students of diverse age group in our school.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Ed in Subject Areas or B.Sc with PGDE, B.Ed in English.
- A knowledge of Cambridge Standard will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in teaching.
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Research for textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and internet(desirable).
- Must possess leadership, student-centred teaching and excellent communication skills
- Competent in the field/areas of specialization.
- Effective written and communication skills.
Deadline: 30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Hard-Copy Application Letter to:
#1 Eminentville Schools,
Off G.U Ake Airport Link Road,
Eliogbolo Port Harcourt,
Note: For more details, you can call 08163466826