Phase3 Telecom is West Africa’s largest independent fibre optic infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. With coverage of 6000km and counting, the company is licensed to run its network on Nigeria’s power infrastructure with expansion into the ECOWAS region using its unique Right of Way (RoW).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Deliver service and support to end users using automated call distribution phone software via remote connection.
- Acknowledge, follow up and make scheduled call and email back to customers where necessary.
- Stay current with system information changes and update.
- In-house sales (Cross-selling and Up-selling) of Company’s product and services.
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad-hoc reports as requested by line Manager
- Adhere to defined policies and procedures.
- Interact with customers to educate, provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services while evaluating and escalating priority issues per client specifications.
- Assist the HOD in the implementation of anti-churn initiatives.
- Ensure Customer queries are effectively and efficiently resolved whilst maintaining the acceptable service and quality standard.
- Actively engage with customers with objective of business retention.
Deadline: Monday, 16th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.