Havana Specialist Hospital is a foremost Nigerian private hospital where multidisciplinary medicine is practiced at the highest level. Since her inception in the year 1983 Havana Specialist Hospital has continued to be a pace setter in medical service delivery in Lagos and Nigeria at large. To this effect, Havana has since grown to become one of the best hospitals in Nigeria and has been acknowledged by several awards and prestigious recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Overall purpose of the job
- The human resources (HR) Officer is responsible for providing customer based, timely, accurate advice and support to management and staff on a range of Human Resources (HR) Management related policies, procedures, systems and issues.
Qualification and Experience
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management or related field from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 1-2 years hands on HR experience in structured organization(s).
- Associate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) or Professional HR Certifications from either the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) or the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) is an added advantage.
- Understanding of the relevant technology, procedures, practices, acts and regulations and processes used within the HR department.
- Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software.
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures.
- Perform duties such as job analysis, job evaluation, job descriptions, job posting and promotion, managing the hiring process and hiring analytics.
- Create, implement and manage effective onboarding plans for new hires, rehires and transfers and coordinate new hire activities by working with various teams and hiring managers to ensure successful employee integration.
- Assist in employee off-boarding process by completing tasks to effectively separate the employee.
- Coordinate and maintain the Human Resources personnel filing systems.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation; monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Management of leave administration.
- Support succession planning program to identify and develop high potential employees for key and leadership positions.
- Respond to employee inquires and requests as first point of contact in order to provide positive employee experience.
- Support employee development by administering learning and development programs to achieve desired outcomes by the organization.
- Assist in identifying training needs and creating professional development curriculum for all employees at Havana Specialist Hospital (HSH).
- Finding ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of HSH culture .
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Adhere to HSH and departmental laws, policies and regulations.
- Preparation of HR metric data reports as required.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Maintain and execute employee grievance procedures by ensuring that each case is properly handled for the purposes of a healthy working environment.
- Maintain and update personnel files and records to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
Deadline: 31st March 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.