Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Also be over 35 years old.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in HR or any related discipline; professional certification, an added advantage.
- Candidate must be a male and possesses at least 8 years’ experience in a foreign company.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2020.