Insurance Sales Manager Job in an Insurance Industry (Brokerage Firm)
Royalsec Services Company Limited – Our client, a topnotch player in the Insurance Industry (Brokerage Firm), is seeking to hire apt, dynamic and enthusiastic individual with experience in marketing insurance products to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Sales Manager
- B.Sc, HND or MSc in Insurance, Business Administration, Accounting & Finance & Statistics, or its equivalent
- Preferred Candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years related experience and trainings.
- Must be licensed to sell Insurance Policies in Nigeria, A Member of the Insurance Professional bodies ACIIN, CIFM, NAIFA, etc.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- He/She will be responsible for the day-to-day sales operations of the Company and reports to the General Manager.
- Advising dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure effectiveness of business.
- Assessing marketing potential of new and existing clients, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Consulting with departmental heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Determining price schedules and discount rates, direct and coordinate activities involving sales.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of Sales and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping in receiving operations.
- Monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Planning and direct staffing, training, and performing evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Preparing budgets and approving budget expenditures.
- Representing company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Resolving customers’ complaints regarding sales and service.
- Reviewing operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Growing business with team members in line with the budget set by Management
- Managing and coaching Team members professionally for optimal output
- Developing and deploying sales strategies with the Team to meet targets
- Collaborating with sales department in achieving set target through effective sales strategies
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving Company’s clientele base
- Managing sales to maximize revenue and meet set objectives
Deadline: 25th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.