Investment Project Analyst Job at DHR International
DHR International – Our client, a recognized multinational financial organization with a global presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Project Analyst
Requirements for the Role
- A degree and Masters or equivalent professional qualification / experience;
- Previous professional experience (at least 3 years) in financing companies or projects, including investment banking, commercial banking, private equity, equity research or business consulting;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English. Fluency in other languages is an advantage;
- Ability to work flexibly on a series of tasks, deal with changing priorities in the short term and still deliver high quality work, meeting tight deadlines;
- Emerging market experience is preferred;
- Passion for economic development;
- 3-year contract, with excellent conditions and benefits.
Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.