NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- B.Eng degree in Civil Engineering
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of extensive experience in involvement in infrastructure construction/civil work, developing specifications, and conduct technical supervision
- Preparing drawings, layouts, design and cost estimates of construction/rehabilitation of infrastructure;
- Supervision of infrastructure construction/rehabilitation works and managing civil work projects.
- Knowledge of international standards, specifically for civil work works related to infrastructure construction / rehabilitation;
- Managing of tender documents for contracts, including technical inputs/specifications for the procurement of services using the conditions of international standards;
- Leading a team with civil engineers and construction workers
- Knowledge on-site safety for civil works and monitoring methodologies for civil work projects in the site.
Job Title: Carpenter – Foreman
- Construct, erect, install, and repair building structure and finish components by efficiently using hand and power tools.
- Works with all necessary tools including: skill saw, nail guns, sawzall, roto-hammer, jack hammer, shovels, sledge hammers, finish & framing hammers, pry-bars, speed square, measuring tape, chalk-line, etc.
- Inspect the work of subcontracts to ensure quality installations.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Measure and mark lumber and other materials; shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Supervise labor crews to perform clean up stocking of materials and general site support.
- Actively assists project team with management of safety policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality work from other crew members, foreman, and subcontractors.
- Attends site training sessions and becomes certified in necessary fields. Communicates regularly with jobsite team to ensure Carpenters are on schedule and performing quality work.
- Effectively and safely navigates through projects under construction during excavation, concrete and re-bar phase, framing, and drywall including uneven surfaces and construction debris etc.
- 3 years of experience in the construction field specifically as a carpenter or related carpenter foreman position
- Ability to understand plans specifications, scopes of work, and other necessary construction documents to ensure job is completed as expected
- Carpentry apprenticeship is a plus.
Job Title: Mason – Foreman
- Brick/Block Mason
- Masonry Foreman and / or Site Superintendent
- A Mason Foreman must be able to work with brick, block and/or stone completing custom work on distinctive projects.
- Foreman masons need to have above average skill and speed in laying brick, block and/or stone.
- A Mason is required to complete work safely, with quality and within productivity specifications as directed by the foreman or superintendent.
- Participate and collaborate with the crew during daily huddle to ensure safety, quality and productivity goals are set.
- Ensures proper installation of wall ties, flashings and laps of paper to job specific standards.
- Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work, using plumb bobs and levels.
- Shapes brick, block, or stone in preparation for final setting with use of chisels and/or power saws.
- Spreads mortar along mortar guides to ensure joints of uniform thickness.
- Spreads mortar over brick, block, or stone and foundation with trowel and sets masonry in place by hand or with aid of a forklift or a crane.
- Aligns brick, block, or stone with plumbline and finishes joints with pointing trowel.
- Fasten or fuse brick or other building material to structure with wire clamps, anchor holes, torch, or cement.
- Remove excess mortar with trowels and hand tools, and finish mortar joints with jointing tools, for a sealed, uniform appearance.
- Construct corners by fastening in plumb position a corner pole or building a corner pyramid of bricks, and filling in between the corners using a line from corner to corner to guide each course, or layer, of brick.
- Lay and align bricks, blocks, or tiles to build or repair structures or high temperature equipment, such as cupola, kilns, ovens, or furnaces.
- Other duties as assigned by the Foreman or Superintendent.
- 3-5 year of equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail with demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness
- Conserves materials and meets productivity set forth by supervisors
- Observes all safety procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses and maintains equipment and materials properly.
Deadline: 2nd April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the email subject.