EXL Service Nigeria is a multi-faceted consulting firm, consulting for reputable organizations.
Our Human Resources Unit has the brief of our reputable client to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Washerman / Presser
Job Reference: WMP/04/20
Location: Igbogbo / Bayeku Area, Ikorodu, Lagos.
- Sort articles to be cleaned by fabric type, color, and cleaning technique
- Wash, dry-clean, or glaze delicate articles or fur garment linings by hand, using mild detergents or dry cleaning solutions.
- Iron or press articles, fabrics, and furs, using hand irons or pressing machines.
- Identify articles’ fabrics and original dyes by sight and touch, or by testing samples with chemical reagents.
- Smooth garments with irons, presses, or steamers.
- Apply bleaching powders to spots and spray them with steam to remove stains from fabrics that do not respond to other cleaning solvents.
- Cognate experience with in-depth knowledge of Laundry & Dry Cleaning.
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- Preparation of accounts and proper record keeping
- Receipt of payments
- Process cheque payments
- Raising of payments and ensuring proper authorizations
- Manage and reconcile office petty cash
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Preparation of Payroll & Pension Remittance Schedule and other functions delegated by management.
- OND in Accountancy, or ICAN-ATS.
- Interested candidates must be computer literate with a good knowledge of MS office, any Accounting Software e.g Sage, QuickBooks etc.
- Maximum of 35 years
- Male / Female
- Candidates residing within Airport Road, Mushin, Ago Palace Way, Jakande Estate, Isolo, Mushin, Itire-Ijesha axis will be preferred.
Job Title: Audit Trainee
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Should possess OND – Accountancy, or ICAN-ATS, Bsc, HND in relevant Courses
- Interested candidates must be computer literate with a knowledge of MS office, any Accounting Software e.g Sage, QuickBooks etc.
- Maximum of 35years
- Male / Female.
Deadline: 6th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Details of your current / last employment, position held, current / last salary and expected minimum salary for the job applied for is required.
- Candidates residing in Igbogbo, Agunfoye, Morekete, Bayeku axis will be preferred.
- Job reference number must be indicated on applicant’s CV.