Job Vacancies at JERAG Technologies Limited
JERAG Technologies Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planner
- We are in need of a Wealth Management Advisor who is also a talented Financial Planner to join our organization
- Such individuals will need to ensure our clients/customers make profitable and wise decisions in order to meet their financial objectives.
- See to evaluation of our customers/clients’ financial documents.
- Advise and proffer support in financial and investment strategies.
- Creation of budgets and financial plans for the organization and its customers/clients.
- Monitor the business activities and make a financial plan’s adjustment where necessary
- Preparation of business analysis and financial reports.
- See to find potential customers and plan on how they can have a long-lasting relationships with the organization.
- Be current and stay updated on the latest practices, regulations and all forms of financial products.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, and other related disciplines.
- Considerable experience in a similar role.
- I need to have the aptitude to analyze large amounts of financial data.
- Should be able to comply with all financial regulations.
- Should have good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability.
- Always focus and pay strong attention to details.
Job Title: Technical Advisor
- We are on the lookout for a Technical Advisor who is highly-skilled to help in supporting our IT project implementations.
- Assist in developing as well as implementing system’s program reviews.
- Providing advice and sharing knowledge with Technical people.
- Defining and developing applications and programs for technical designs.
- Be able to coordinate technical activities.
- Supporting team of developers in their development activities.
- Researching and creating strategic management, financial and operational plans.
- First Degree Computer Science, Communication Technology or any Engineering discipline.
- Considerable experience in computer engineering or Information Technology (IT).
- Good knowledge of techniques and procedures of computer and IT support.
- Experience in providing Customer service and support.
- Possess great leadership skills.
- Should be able to work with minimal guidance or supervision.
Deadline: 30th April 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: We shall only contact shortlisted applicants.