Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
- To ensure increase in sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Handling a territory with 30-50 Base stations, SNS/40-50 Dealers and Key retail outlet.
- Handle a team size of around 10 direct repartees.
- Recruitment of Dealer/Distributors.
- Collection from Dealers & Key retail outlets
- Target vs Achievement- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Direct Sales to SMEs
- Company owned Shop Management-admin/branding.
- Organizing BTL activities to enhance the sales.
- Work on Low fill BTSs
- Performance management
- Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations Maintaining customer relationships
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Mentoring team
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to Regional Sales Manager
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP/FMCG
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Job Code: OK2019
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyze and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risks.
- Support in fraud management control frame work for reducing fraud activities
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Deadline: 30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume / CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.