Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights to, assemble and market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, Parts Department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Online Marketing
- Local Market Analysis
- Social Media management (Facebook, *Instagram, Blog and Website),
- Marketing Campaign arrangement
- Design and analysis of all promotional and advertising materials.
- Academic Qualifications: HND/B.Sc
- A minimum of 1 yr working experience.
Job Title: Driver
- Good driving skills
- Basic knowledge about vehicle maintenance,
- Good personal hygiene,
- Good knowledge of Lagos road map and routes
- Driving License with a minimum of 1 year experience
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians,
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Nursing registration with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
Job Title: Parts Assistant
- Have a basic knowledge of vehicle parts, inventory management and communication skills.
- OND with at least 1 year relevant experience.
Job Title: I.T Technician
- HND / B.Sc with a minimum of 1-year working experience.
- Possess Website Maintenance skills
- Computer setup and upgrade capabilities
- Knowledge of Internet Analysis
- Ability to create basic programs.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.