Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a foremost retail outlet with branches in strategic areas of Lagos. The company is well known for high quality gift and household items. It’s a one stop shop for discerning customers with a high taste for luxury products.
The company is now seeking to recruit an exceptional individual to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- Reporting to the Accountant, you will provide support to the Accountant.
- Other responsibilities will include petty cash management, stocktaking and bank reconciliation.
- You must have an OND with a minimum of 2 years’ post qualification requisite experience.
- You must be a hardworking team player.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to her, helping her to manage and prioritise her time.
- You will manage and maintain her diary and email account, filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- In addition, you will ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ requisite experience.
- You must be organised and able to take charge.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must be able to use a lot of initiative. Proficiency in Microsoft Office package is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th March, 2020.