Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and other such allied matters.
We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coach
- We are looking for a Sales Coach to coordinate training activities that will help maximize our sales team’s performance.
- Responsibilities include mentoring new salespeople, designing individual and team training courses and preparing educational material. Ideal candidate should have a good understanding of sales techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority.
- Ultimately, you will help our salespeople develop their skills and achieve their quotas.
- Act as a consultant to salespeople and provide helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges
- Onboard and train new salespeople
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Design training courses using gamification, role- playing activities and job simulation
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors
- Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales team
- Maintain updated records of educational curriculum and material
- Evaluate employees’ performance after each training
- Monitor costs of training programs.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales or customer service position is a plus
- Familiarity with role-playing activities and e-learning platforms
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Problem-solving skills
- B.Sc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional training certification is a plus.
Job Title: Field Service Representative
- We are looking for a motivated Field Service Representatives that can work with little direction to ensure the high quality of customer service.
- The goal is to maximize customer commitment and the prosperity of business by producing results in a timely manner.
- Undertake all customer support tasks in external facilities
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test activities
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda
- Perform troubleshooting and strive to resolve issues
- Produce frequent and analytical service reports
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Adhere to company’s given rules and regulations
- Team up with colleagues and pass on important information
- Discern customer needs and offer advice or recommendations
- Formulate relationships of trust with customers.
- Proven experience as a field service representative
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification.
Job Title: Head of Operations
- We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as finance, IT and regulatory compliance.
- If you are committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc / BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field.
Job Title: Healthcare Data Analyst
- We are looking to hire an Healthcare Data Analyst to gather and analyze healthcare data from multiple sources (e.g. insurance processing, clinical operations, patient behavior) to extract trends and business insights.
- Your goal will be to help us operate profitably and streamline our processes to keep patients and employees satisfied.
- Understand health care operations and systems
- Create and validate record-keeping processes
- Pull and integrate data from disparate sources (e.g. cost and claims or clinical data)
- Evaluate and preprocess raw information
- Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns
- Build models that capture a wide range of health care operations
- Present and explain information in an accessible way (e.g budgeting reports)
- Suggest ways to both increase healthcare quality and reduce costs (e.g. money spent in R&D)
- Collaborate with management and internal teams to implement and evaluate improvements
- Proven experience as a Healthcare Data Analyst
- Experience in data analysis and visualization methods
- Understanding of healthcare procedures
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) frameworks
- Proficient in SQL and analysis tools (e.g. SAS)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and data management systems
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc / BA in Health Informatics, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.