Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Ability to drive very well in and out of Lagos State
- Ability to seal presentations with clients on behalf of the company
- Ability to monitor credits
- Ability to recruit staff
- Ability to represent the principal in training for a
- Ability to sell by words of mouth
- Must be ready to read research documents and make inferences
- Have basic accounting knowledge of banking, keeping simple accounting records
- A good user of computer especially EXCEL, Words and Power point Presentation.
- Must have a VALID Driver’s License
- Someone that can get results through people
- The job is 100% dealings with people of various status so you must be ready to accommodate all forms of people.
- Must have a valid LASRI Certificate from Oshodi
- Must be multitasking
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be a people person, a team player and a result -driven person
- University or Polytechnic Education is not VERY ESSENTIAL.
- Must be a problem-solver
- Ready to live between Ikeja Alausa and Ifako-Ijaye Local Government
- Must be ready to take between N25,000 and N30,000 per month.
- Ready to work in a consulting firm.
- Must be trustworthy
- Must be dependable
- Ready to present a Guarantor to us as a company
- Must be matured and not less than 25 years.
N25,000 – N30,000 monthly.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.