Kinapharma Limited is a wholly Ghanaian owned and operated pharmaceutical manufacturing distribution and marketing company established two decades ago. Kinapharma provides quality, reliable and affordable drugs for the health of the masses. Its vision is to become the largest indigenous producer and marketer of pharmaceutical products in the West African sub-region while providing a rewarding, mutually beneficial and respectable life for its staff, partners and their dependents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos Island & Lagos Mainland (Victoria Island and Lekki axis, Ifako Ijaye, Ikeja, Agege, Ogba, Sagamu, Kosofe, Iyana Ipaja, Mowe, Ojodu Berger, Abule-Egba).
- Details products to all prescribes in all health institutions.
- Promotes products to all customers by way of presentations and programmes, exhibitions ,and sales promotions.
- Coordinates all sales activities in territory by ensuring availability for Hospitals, Pharmacies,Patent Medicine shops etc.
- Markets, promotes and sells branded Ethical (POM), Generic and OTC’products in the territory assigned.
- Preparation and update of total customer list especially prescribes, Pharmacies, Patent Medical shops, Hospitals etc.
- 2 – 3 years proven work experience promoting drugs in assigned territory.
- Communication and computer appreciation skills.
- B.Pharm / B.Sc in Life Science / Bio-Chemistry or such related science qualification.
- Valid driving license and experienced driver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Kinapharmanigeria@yahoo.com with the “Job Role and Preferred Territory” as the Subject Matter.
Application Deadline 6th March, 2020.
Note: Kindly note that duplicate applications and applications without subject matter (Job Role and Preferred Territory) will not be treated.