H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store.
- Rotate stock and coordinate with department head for disposal of surpluses.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
- Preparation of Local purchase order and Goods receive Note manual as well as on system.
- Make daily consumption entry of the spares and other consumables as per qty issued to the department.
- Preparation of stock report and Stock verification on monthly basic.
- Creation of proper item under proper division on system
- Creation of vendor with all details as per company requirement on system
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and inform to respective department.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Can operate Microsoft Office
- Minimum of HND or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/ suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc. in Business Administration, Accounting or related field discipline.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in purchasing / procurement with strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems for better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all restaurant operations/activities of the company
- Preparation of monthly and annual operational material budget for management consideration
- Manage the restaurant operations with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales, cost of sales and gross profit targets
- Ensure that all company’s assets are safeguarded
- Establish parameters for business plan & growth strategies and update as necessary
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service
- Coordinate assignments of cooking personnel to ensure economical use of food materials and timely preparation of meals.
- Work with HR to schedule staff hours and assign duties.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, make hiring and termination decisions, and evaluate employee performance.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs, and coordinate a variety of services, such as waste removal and pest control in the restaurant.
- Develop, plan, and implement restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Preparation and timely submission of accurate monthly and quarterly production reports to reflect business performance
- Timely submission of relevant restaurant operations documents & reports
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Maintain food and equipment inventories and keep inventory records.
- Formulation and Review
- Analyze periodic reports of project operations
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs and assign prices to menu items.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Food Science & Technology, Hotel & Catering Management
- Certificate in Advance Food Safety Management
- Culinary school diploma or catering certificate
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience as a Restaurant Manager
Deadline: 10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.