Apata & Ascott Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The Office Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they work by performing various cleaning and dispatching duties.
Qualification / Requirements
- Basic education level (SSCE).
- Experience in a similar position is a strong advantage
- Must resides in the Lagos Island or its environs
- Must have a good understanding of English
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to the set standards of the programme
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic numeracy and calculation skills.
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the office and promptly report any current and potential problems.
- Perform office cleaning tasks to maintain a clean workplace, such as, sweeping floors, cleaning toilets, windows, emptying the trash, etc.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Assume dispatch duties as necessary and assigned.
- Ensure security measures such as locking doors and closing windows.
- Identify any potential damage or repairs and report to Admin & Operations Manager.
- Always ensure security inside the office especially theft of items during the day.
- Periodic cleaning of the refrigerator, microwave oven etc.
- Washing of office crockery and cutlery excluding personal crockery and cutlery
- Preparations and serving of refreshments as when there are visitors
- Ordering of materials and equipment as the need arise
- Ordering of groceries for the office
- Assist with photocopying of documents when requested
- Emptying of the shredder as and when necessary
- Any other duties assigned.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2020.
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Office Assistant” as the subject of the email.