ShepherdHill Security is an outstanding Security Company with a vision of positioning itself as the first and last name in security industry, by building a reputation that substantially outstrips its rivals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor
- Patrol all beat with Motorcycle.
- Ensure the strict implementation and monitoring of any strategic initiatives of the Company, reporting same to relevant authority
- Assist in monitoring, detecting, remediate, and contain security threats, including security systems administration and security incident response.
- Manage the operational routine of each shift, which includes; arranging cover for dropped shifts; production of local operational records, reports and returns, ensuring compliance to client and company procedures.
- Generate reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, special obs, survey and clients report)
- Engage in revenue drive, collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within hours in the Company’s account.
- Provide support to other guards working at client site.
- Coordinate and oversee patrols to allotted locations and perform security walkthroughs of client’s sites, while making necessary observation and submitting reports.
- Coordinate the patrols to allotted locations and conducting physical checks on the guards by assessing their turnout on a daily basis, making necessary updates.
- Oversee the monitoring of the daily occurrence book (DOB) and the attendance register.
- Oversee and ensure the prompt delivery and return of correspondence
- Generate reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, special obs, survey and clients report).
- Build excellent client relationship between the Company and the clients.
- Attend to clients complaints with timely interventions
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance and ensure training needs identified (to be recorded in monthly Care Visit Reports).
- Participate in marketing the Company’s services to prospective clients.
- Minimum of 3 years in security industry and availability to demonstrate competence in the role.
- Working Tool: Ability and wiliness to ride bike in Lagos.
- Educational Qualification : OND, NCE, HND, and BSC.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.