Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified individuals for a six-month consultancy for the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to President
- He/she will be responsible for composing correspondence, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, taking notes and dictations, coordination of travel arrangements, local transportation and accommodation for the President/CEO as directed.
- He/she will understand the grant’s business and be able to assist President/CEO’s visitors to the extent possible, place and screen telephone calls and ensure arrangements for official functions and public relations activities are fully coordinated.
- A Bachelor degree or HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Social Sciences or Arts.
- At least one-year relevant experience. She/He should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc), and experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.
- Provide necessary administrative and secretarial supports to the President/CEO.
- Take notes and dictations at meetings and transcribes; ensuring that spellings, punctuations are correct.
- Arrange appointments and receives visitors, places and screen telephone calls and answers queries with discretion, where necessary.
- Prepares correspondences, documents and reports on behalf of the President/CEO
- Receives, screens, logs and routes correspondences, attaching necessary background information and maintains follow up action.
- Maintain contacts, including names, addresses and telephone numbers of stakeholders in government, NGOs, private sector, diplomatic corps and donor organizations.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for the President/CEO
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Receptionist (FDO)
- The FDO will serve as the face of the organization, receiving visitors and interacting with visiting stakeholders.
- He/she will support to implement administrative and secretarial system for the project and also provide logistics and administrative support to the Admin Officer.
- Ensure that all visitors are welcomed in an appropriate manner and that all visits are properly logged and referred to the appropriate quarter
- Receive all deliveries (including mail) and maintain an appropriate record of all deliveries that come in and leave the office
- Receives phone calls and keeps accounts of all inquiries and direct them to the appropriate departments
- Maintain a log of calls received and take messages where appropriate, in the instance that the target audience is unable to take the call
- Liaise with the security team to ensure that entrance to the office is properly monitored and that all visits are appropriately logged
- Liaise with the communications team to ensure that adequate information are appropriately logged.
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc / HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Admin or Social Sciences. At least one year relevant experience in NGOs and service organizations. Must have excellent customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, proven communication skills, good IT skills and confidence/proficiency in all Microsoft packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject heading e.g. Personal Assistant to the President/CEO
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.