Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager
- We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced product manager to join our effervescent team based in the Lagos Head office.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for creating, managing and maintaining the technical product roadmaps and work directly with development and engineering teams.
- Product Management or related experience
- Experience with Product Management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience developing digital products and technologies.
- Experience building online payments and, or commerce products, and knowledge of global payments.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Operations, sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Proven ability to achieve strategic goals in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Good Team Player
- Create,manage, maintain the technical product roadmaps and work directly with development andengineering teams.
- Plan and schedule project timelines, milestones, product strategy & roadmaps.
- Act as the liaison between development, engineering, QA and business teams.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle, P&L for that specific product.
- Gather business requirements and create business cases for products, initiatives, and features, as well asaid in UAT testing.
- Ensure the development of market driven products.
- Conduct competitive research to determine new market opportunities and positioning strategies.
- Identify market opportunities and define vision and strategy.
- Work closely with customers to understand their needs and gather product requirements.
- Develop new products and improve existing Products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to figure out the best technical implementation methods aswell as a reasonable implementation schedule.
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Product Manager” as the subject of the email.