A leading privately owned Multinational Company with headquarters in Lagos State desires to recruit senior level, highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A Post Graduate Degree in Public Relations / Mass Communications / Social Sciences or any related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Public Relations and Social Media PR and working knowledge of other communication disciplines like Advertising. Promotions, Events and Sponsorship.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of deploying various PR strategies to deliver superior results in addressing problems and opportunities that confront a business.
- Must have a proven record of ones ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people within the organization as well as with external publics.
- Excellent Leadership. Communication and Organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Vast knowledge of media dynamics with very strong media contact
- Proficiency in Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word. Power Point, Excel. Outlook and Google packages.
- Above 35 years of age with minimum of 15 years of cognate relevant experience, at least 5 years of which must be at management level in a blue-chip company preferably in FMCG. Telecommunications. Banking. Public Service, etc.
- The candidate will be instrumental in proactively building, nurturing and enhancing the reputation of the company/brand at a local. continental and global level.
- The role demands cultivating a robust relationship with internal as well as external stakeholders at all the 3 levels mentioned above, and leveraging significant category/media opportunities to show case the company/brand in order to build and reinforce its stature.
- The candidate will provide strategic leadership as well as operational guidance to an internal team of well-seasoned PR professionals/consultants as well as reputed PR agencies engaged by the company.
- The objective will be to provide on-going PR support for the various company/brand initiatives and offerings on a holistic basis, in print/electronic and social media, so as to dominate the media space. endear the brand to its various publics, build custom for it products and services and provide a ring of protection across the various geographies that it operates in.
- Conceive. develop, publish and maintain internal publications and House journals to project the company favourably across various target publics.
- Writing, editing, proof-reading and improving product and corporate communications materials to ensure brand consistency and appeal.
- Maintaining currency in the mainstream and online media and generating new ideas to communicate effectively.
- Competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Deadline: 1st April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in an MS Word document with Phone Number, Current Work Location, Email address and Scanned Passport-size Photograph to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: All Applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.