Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
- Responsible for coordinating the entire recruitment process; from advert placement to selection/shortlisting, interview coordination, providing feedback etc.
- Develop and Implement strategies for the company’s recruitment process while in alignment to the corporate objectives and fulfilling the specified service standards
Qualification & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, International Relations and Personnel Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional level experience in recruitment and talent search in a recruitment or professional outsourcing firm
- Understanding of the activities involved in the recruitment and talent search processes.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and develop recruitment management solutions for the organization
- Design job descriptions detailing specific recruitment criteria for respective job roles as advised by the client
- Develop and place adverts on existing vacancies on various online job platforms including social media
- Review applications received and shortlist suitable candidates for the various positions/roles advertised
- Coordinate the various stages of assessments by conducting tests/interviews/scheduling presentations
- Carry out background or reference checks on selected candidates to ascertain suitability if required by the client
- Negotiate remuneration and employment terms with selected candidates on behalf of the client; offering advice to both clients and candidates on remuneration and other employment terms if required
- Carry out periodic review of the company’s recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques, etc.
- Develop and manage the relationships with clients in order to gain better understanding of clients’ recruitment & business needs by providing exceptional services and engagements.
- Provide best practice guidance and support to the company’s internal consultants, and managing partners as required
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Recruitment Consultant” as subject of mail.