Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Analyst 1
Qualification / Experience
- A Bachelor or Associate Degree in Science or related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of project and safety management systems including requirements and expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of Local Safety and Environmental Standards, Codes and practices.
- A minimum of 15 years in Safety Management position, preferably within the Oil & Gas industry.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Construction, Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of projects, operations, facilities, safety and environmental requirements.
- Proficiency in MIS Office Applications (or equivalent) and database management sharepoint administration.
- Ability to develop successful working relationships with emphasis on interfacing and mentoring in a team environment.
Deadline: Wednesday, 25th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.