Seamfix Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a proactive and passionate Sales Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience to join our Growth team in Lagos
- We’re looking for a sales person that will passionately prospect and develop sales opportunities within the mid-size corporate sales segment, government bodies, educational sectors and other sectors as identified by the team.
- As the cream of the crop in your field, you will also be deft at managing complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our solutions to their respective businesses through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives.
- One key success factor will be your data analysis (trend and competitor) skills to help you identify niche markets from available market research data and identify product improvement opportunities.
- You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base in various sectors in Nigeria and across Africa.
- You are very curious and resilient in achieving results, and have very relevant experience selling enterprise solutions to businesses & government institutions
- You have proven and practical experience in business analysis, project management & profitability analysis
- A great listener, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A problem solver and critical thinker, you should have good team spirit with great collaboration skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a reputable institution with a minimum of 2 years experience preferably selling enterprise solutions
Job Title: Data Science Engineer
Job Type: Full time
- We’re looking for an experienced data science Engineer who will conduct large-scale quantitative research to model algorithms on data in order to build intelligent products.
- We also develop organized, easy to read, and modifiable software source code to assist in production-ready build of these methods with emphasis on efficient image processing, feature extraction and statistical modeling.
- Build machine learning models on existing data
- Model predictive algorithms for product enhancement.
- Model end to end AI feature
- Employ core mathematical computation methods to assist in intelligent product builds.
- Develop a pipeline for end to end AI product
- Guide the deployment of an AI model with established feedback mechanism
- A Degree / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or any relevant field
- Adequate experience with applied machine learning
- Experience programming in Python and/or MATLAB. Knowledge of low-level languages such as C/C++ is a plus.
- Contributed ideas and/or concepts that support the generation of intellectual property or published papers.
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as AWS and/or Azure.
- Hands-on experience with GPUs a plus
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenge.
Job Title: Information Security Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- We’re looking for someone that can make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data
- Our infrastructure unit, has specialties around DevOps, Networking and Security
- The successful candidate will work within the Infrastructure Unit and with all departments to ensure the safety and security of data, infrastructure and systems of the organisation, while working with a team of high achievers to identify and fix flaws in our systems and applications security processes.
- You will also lead the ISO 27001 implementation and maintenance and be responsible for maintaining Seamfix compliance with data privacy policies like NDPR and GDPR and will report directly to the Head of Department.
- We are looking for someone with a strong background in security or systems engineering, with a minimum of 3yrs+ proven experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing techniques
- You are passionate about what you do, a problem solver and critical thinker and you possess great listening and communication skills
- You are familiar with software development technologies (SOA, micro services, Java, etc) and have hands-on experience with Linux and windows servers administration, You can also identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- You posses one or more security certifications such as CISSP, GISP, and CISM, ISO27001 CLIP, etc
- You are a natural leader with great collaboration skills
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job type: Full time
- The DevOps Engineer will work with the Software Engineering team to deploy and operate all systems, to help automate and streamline Seamfix operations and processes.
- This role will be responsible to maintain DevOps tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Nexus, Nagios, Graylog & the deployment of application and web servers to test staging environment.
- A First class or Second-class upper degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related relevant discipline
- 1-3 years relevant experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good background in Linux/Unix administration
- Knowledge of Jenkins administration or similar CI tools
- Knowledge of build systems like maven and ant
- Knowledge of at least one of these scripting languages – Shell, Python, Perl
- Prior experience in Java or PHP programming languages
- Expertise in administering application & servers like tomcat, jboss (wildfly), Apache/Nginx
- Experienced in cloud infrastructure, specifically AWS
- Knowledge of log management tools
- Knowledge of RDMBS and NoSQL databases
Job Title: User Experience (UX) Designer
Job Type: Full time
- Our team is looking for a passionate User Experience (UX) designer to support a high-profile development team. The right candidate will be a self-starter, bringing together a strong experience in UX and visual design. We are looking for someone with a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial approach to solving complex problems.
- This role will have a significant impact on the business, leading the design direction for several products and services, and will work collaboratively with engineering, product management, executive leadership, and other designers, leading design throughout the product development life-cycle.
- You’ll be the user advocate – by conducting user research (interviews, usability testing, concept testing) and make sure we are actually designing for our users
- Testing and deep dive analyses are part of your everyday life and help you to optimize our entire user journey across our product offerings, you’ll ensure product managers understand user behavior and optimize touch points they’re responsible for (e.g. landing pages, registration flow) for a consistent user journey
- You’re capable of creating wire frames, prototypes, user journey flows and polished, pixel-perfect designs, and you’ll further develop our product style guides and components library in accordance with our brand strategy/product identity, and take responsibility for consistent implementation across the entire user journey
- Your proactive research of the latest trends across technology sectors and latest developments will help you to find new approaches and ideas that you can test and implement independently.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience with a strong focus on UX design, ideally in a startup environment.
- An online portfolio demonstrating your skills and approach to tackling complex business challenges & you have experience applying your UX findings on the user journey flow and product UIs – whether it’s designing for responsive web or native apps.
- Your passion is to inspire users with creative smooth UX that translates into polished UI designs & you are a creative problem-solver with a knack for simplifying complex issues
- You know industry-standard design, prototyping and other tools such as. Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, Zeplin.
Note: All shortlisted CVs will be engaged within 72 hours of application.