Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Small Business Manager
Job Id: 1290659
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Sales – Product
Job Type: Professional
Why you’ll love Cisco
- We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Every business is digitizing, every nation is becoming smart and connected, and everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ groundbreaking ideas impact everything; here that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
- The outcomes you deliver relies heavily on applying cutting edge technologies on evolving customer needs. The level of customer intimacy to drive these outcomes are second to none. This molds you into a highly marketable and sought-after asset.
- You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired, and in turn, to encourage and inspire others. You will wake up every day feeling energized, all ready to convert bold ideas to reality.
What You’ll Do
- Small Business is the fastest growing segment and technology adoption and this market is staggering. Small Business traverse across verticals & has varying digital maturity, which will provide you with a broader experience and knowledge.
- You will further improve your relationship and business skills by providing the relevant business case with the distributor to execute the programs.
- Your success will be measured on Small Business portfolio growth.
- Partner with strategic partners to drive a go to market strategy for small business. These includes but not limited to positioning plays, customising service offers & accelerating sales.
- Working with the T2 partner landscape allows you to understand the value exchange between us and the partner. You will be the one of the pivotal points in the organisation to design & deliver demand generation activities, enablement & promotional events for small business through this partners.
- You are expected to build relationships with the channel organisation especially with specialised partners who serve the wider small business and white space.
- Your main focus will be primarily managing the Small Business product portfolio across all architectures, long-term pipeline and business development, and will also be responsible for monitoring or collating information on market share movements, competitive threats and define Cisco’s unique selling proposition.
- As a Territory Account Manager in this segment, you will be part of team that drives Cisco products to the market in programmatic and promotion driven manner. Where the goal is to grow a steady & growing revenue stream for Cisco. In addition, you will work with Small Business Owners, Distributors, Channel Partners, Service Providers & Government Entities to drive Cisco focus.
- As a sales person in Cisco you will define and drive the sales growth of our multi-architecture small business products and solutions within the small business market.
- You will sharpen your analytical skills in this market, by evaluating the market dynamics, competitions and trends to design programs.
- Well-designed programs will not only highlight our unique value proposition but pit our portfolio against our competitors & it will provide scalable solutions for our partners to deploy.
- You will collaborate with the marketing and product teams to give life to programs to increase consumption by the customers/partners.
Who Will You Work With:
- You would collaborate across the Cisco cross-functional teams including the Small Business Specialists, Distribution DAM’s/PAMs/ VPAMs, Theatre and Regional Marketing, Commercial sales, Architecture Sales, and other MEA Commercial functions to drive the Small Business growth in within the market.
- Provide input into the market and technical requirements to the WW Business Entities/Units on the needs of the West Africa region across the Small Business portfolio
Who You Are
- Using this knowledge you should passionately prescribe & drive programs to capture market share. You a have keen understanding of specialised partners value chain and willing to develop the capabilities/capacity of the partners to help further build into the small market.
- You’re a person with excellent analytical mindset, communication skills and interpersonal abilities. You enjoy and are a firm believer in collaborating with people and companies to bring value for the parties involved.
Required Knowledge & Experiences:
- You have 3 – 5 years work experience in technology sales
- You have industry knowledge small business market
- You understand how technology is distributed across the market
- Competency on partners value chain, operations & sales would be a plus
- Know-how on marketing and promotions would be valuable in this role
- You have the aptitude to insert and drive solutions, promotions and portfolio with channels
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online