FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technicians For Power Plant Maintenance
- To take care of the Operation of Gas Gensets 2*5.25 Mw and its auxiliaries: –
- Gas Gensets Engine (5.25 Mw).
- HSD, Petrol tanks, PNG & CNG Station,
- Maintain all the records like Log book, breakdown record, History card.
- To maintain all the fuel stock like Petrol, Diesel, Natural Gas day to day base
- Monitoring all the parameter of Gas engine & diesel engine and keeping them under limits.
- Knowledge of Scade system is must Compulsory.
- To maintain daily checklists and log books of all the concerned machines on daily basis.
- Maintain clean and hygienic working conditions in Power house.
- Use PPE on job.
- Charge Air filtration unit, Radiators,
- Exhaust system, Ventilation unit.
- Lube oil system of Gas genets.
- Black Start Engine 1500 kva (Diesel Engine).
- Demineralized Water Treatment Plant.
- Makeup water tanks of Hot water line, HT& LT line
- To Coordinate with inter & intra dept. for power Supply.
- Adopt safe and healthy work practices
- Diploma / ITI (in fitter trade) NCVT or equivalent institute or as per Nigeria Norms.
- He should have Minimum 7-year experience to operate 5 mw Gas Gensets.
Deadline: 24th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.