Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Abuja, Lagos
- Sell pension products to prospective customers and clients
- Enlighten prospective customers and clients about pension products.
- Ensure proper registration and documentation for new customers
- Conduct market research and field survey for clientsТ products and services
- Mail billing copies of sales to customers
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding products or services.
- Implement best practices in sales programs
- Register and implement pension program for prospective customers
- OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc qualification
- Applicant must reside within Abuja, and also around Lekki, V.I, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, axis.
- Ability to reach out to prospective customers and clients
- Good communication skills
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Relevant working experience
- Sales knowledge is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the use of computer.
- Ability to multi-task
Job Title: Documentation Officer
Location: Abuja FCT (Wuse and Gwagwalada)
- Type, Safe, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
- Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports.
- Follow client norms, maintain excellent quality and resolve errors while call copying documents and performing other tasks.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing.
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Utilise software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Perform transcription and conversion work, and scanning of documents.
- OND, NCE, Diploma qualifications only
- Applicant must reside around Wuse and Gwagwalada axis.
- Must not be less more than 30 years of age.
- Must know how to operate computer
- Typing fast is an added advantage
- Knowledge of computer software is an added advantage
- Good communication and written skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Descent, composed and well organised.
Job Title: Business School Manager
Location: Lagos Island
- We are looking for a very experienced Business School Manager who is has vast experience in Learning and Development and also Business Development management experience.
- Contribute to the strategic and operational development of the Academy
- Ensure that the Academy makes the best possible use of resources through effective planning, considering all financial and resource management implications.
- Develop, manage and monitor Business Development Plans
- Ensure that the impact of astute business development, a focused financial strategy and strong overall management directly affects educational outcomes for pupils at the Academy.
- Contribute actively to the development of quality improvement and self-evaluation.
- Monitor and evaluate progress against agreed objectives and targets, taking any additional action as may be agreed to be necessary.
- Establish credibility whilst managing and maintaining strong working relationships with all partners and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the direct management and supervision of a multi-disciplinary team, including the allocation and coordination of their work, performance management and professional development.
- Promote and market Academy specific services, seek sponsorship and generate additional income.
- Provide a professional, innovative and entrepreneurial lead in relation to Academy business and finances
- Ensure that high standards of professional behaviour and performance are maintained.
- Represent the Academy at meetings, professional engagements and networking events.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND qualifications in Business Management Studies or Education, Economics, and other relevant Business Management courses.
- Masters degree and relevant Professional qualifications/Certifications are added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a related field
- Strong experience in Learning and Development
- Business Development and Project management experience is required.
- Minimum of 28 years of age
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute to the effective working or a team/teams
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Effective Management and organisational skills
- Experience of using Accounting Software and other relevant Learning software.
- Experience in an educational environment.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- A track record of establishing and maintaining excellent internal and external organisational working relationships
- Applicant Must reside around Lagos Island, Lekki, V.I, Ikoyi, Yaba, Surulere, Shomolu/Bariga, Ikeja/maryland, Ketu/Ojota, Apapa/Ijora axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other necessary documents to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.