KOKO TV is a fast growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor / Cinematographer
- We are a digital fashion, style and entertainment platform. To meet the growing demand for our KOKO Brand, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are recruiting for the role of a Video Editor.
- Edit videos and insert appropriate images, text, dialogue, music and sound effects.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximise efficiency.
- Assemble recorded video into a finished product suitable for broadcasting.
- Choose the necessary audio and visual effects required to complete films.
- Set up and operate computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units in order to produce a final product.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience of video editing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually to achieve set goals.
- Must be a University Degree Holder
- Experience in handling different types of cameras
- Applications for video editor internships are also accepted.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Letter of Application, Portfolio and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.