Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited – Our client, a reputable Tech distribution Firm seeks to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland – Lagos
- We seek to hire a qualified candidate to fill the role of an AGM Operations to oversee the organization’s ongoing operations, procedures and secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
- The AGM Operations role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations in an IT Firm or relevant role.
- At least 3 years managerial working experience.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Procurement, Sales & Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics and IT/Business infrastructure.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Procurement, Sales, Human Resource, and Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, new business leads etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
Deadline: 17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their C.V and a copy of their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. kindly rebroadcast.