HRLeverage – Our client, a Renewable Energy Firm with an off grid energy distribution business strategy is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Energy Business Development Associate
Location: Island, Lagos
- As the commercial focal point, you will be responsible for driving sales and marketing activities at the mini grid locations, ensuring sales targets are met in support of the business plan.
- You will also oversee customer engagement and new product development which intrinsically provide the foundation of the firm’s long term sustained growth.
- Supervising the customer care and complaint management process delivered by internal teams and external partners in order to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Overseeing the surveillance and intervention programs that are targeted at reducing losses and electricity theft.
- Running data analytics to better understand customer behavior and generate insights that can be used to create value.
- Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive use of electricity.
- Understanding of regulated energy markets, utility pricing and consumer value propositions for the residential and small commercial segments of the electricity market.
- You will be Executing demand stimulation initiatives to encourage productive use of electricity.
- Leading development of innovative products that leverage the electricity credit vending platform.
- Developing business cases and executing pilot projects to test the new products.
- Coordinating launch and roll out of approved products to mini-grid locations.
- Working closely with site teams to identify opportunities to increase electrical power sales at each location.
- Managing and optimizing payment channels and channel partners.
- Overseeing end-to-end delivery of new customer connections.
- Understanding of the off-grid and mini-grid electricity markets.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales in the utility or telecommunications sectors where you would have delivered top quartile revenue growth for one or more products.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or relevant numerically intensive discipline.
- MBA Preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in modern productivity tools including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Flexibility and eagerness to lend a hand wherever needed, even if a specific task may fall outside the core job description.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.