H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The firm plays a leading role in providing management consulting services targeted at clients in key sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing, etc), in Nigeria and the West Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Learning
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the Business, Sciences, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Graphic Design, Administration, with a 2:1 or First Class from a top-tier university
- Software Development
- Strong competence in Digital Learning development and Instructional Design with Minimum Experience of 5 years.
- Expert in the use of various digital learning delivery and authoring tools including Articulate, etc.
- Expertise with Virtual Classroom solutions
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful software sales and business development experience Minimum 2 years experience of successfully selling at chief executive levels
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Have handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns.
The Digital Learning Consultant, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Development and deployment of the company’s Virtual Learning platforms
- Develop the company’s E-Learning production and other digital learning services
- Deploy cutting edge instructional design methods and processes in creating innovative learning platforms and tools
- Drive extensive business development for the company’s Digital Learning offerings
- Expand market share and visibility of our Digital Learning solutions across our various sectors
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques for maximum success
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support business development.
Deadline: 24th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.