Gen128 Business Solutions is a business service provider that exists to provide professional, confidential and highly effective business administrative support to our clients. Our services are specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Our aim is to free you from time-consuming, low productivity tasks which will result in you focusing on activities that will move your business forward + Increase your profits. The services we offer Include: Back Office Support, Marketing Solutions and Information Technology Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- We are a business based in Lagos on the hunt for a proactive, creative and digital-minded Marketing Executive to join our team. You must have Digital Marketing Experience within the Information Technology & Business services environment, ideally globally.
- We’re looking for a candidate with in-market experience who is comfortable juggling multiple priorities at once.
Experience the Digital Marketing Executive should have:
- Experience in using WordPress
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Marketing Cloud
- Multi language skills advantageous.
Perks of working for this Client:
- Flexible / agile working
- Incredible progression programmes and development through the business
- Friendly, fun working environment.
- Create & Manage marketing campaigns by working with our clients and suppliers
- Manage and optimise lead generation that impact all stages of the customer journey
- Deliver regular campaign analysis drawing on relevant reports including (but not limited to) Google Analytics, email data, campaign metrics KPI reports and social data analysis.
- Work with the web team to enhance the webpages + actively monitor and improve SEO performance
- Manage and develop all campaign elements including but not limited to ads, PPC campaigns, blogs, info graphics, print, events, sponsorship, CRM, email communications, video, social media and SEO optimisation, utilising internal and external resources as appropriate
- Uncover trends and share relevant insight with Senior Management.
- Basic Salary: N60,000 / month
- On Target Earnings N200, 000 / month.
Deadline: 8th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.