reQuid Technologies Limited is an investment marketplace that aggregates carefully profiled investment opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Facilitator
Location: Ogbaru LGA, Anambra
Job Type: Monthly Contract
Resumption: 19th April, 2020
- We are in need of an experienced Farm Facilitator to manage a project.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Male or Female
- Candidate mustаlive in / around Ogbaru LGA of Anambra State
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Animal Science or any other Agricultural related Degree
- Extensive experience in a farming-related field
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Directs and coordinates farmers activities
- Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production
- Coordinates growing activities with farmers and other related activities
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and prepares financial, risk assessmentаand operational reports
- Inspects farms to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather
- Visiting the different farms sites for inspection
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in the farm.
Deadline: 19th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.