Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury Fashion Store in Lekki, Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion Production Supervisor (Quality Control)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc
- Background in fashion is a must.
- Excellent technical skills
- Leadership skills
- Good numerical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Eye for details
- MUST reside within the lekki axis.
- Setting quality standards for the factory
- Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production
- Establish SOPs for production
- Develop template for quality measurement and recording quality
- Train the newly hired quality personnel on company quality policies and how to use quality tools
- Double check measurements
- Audit inward fabric and trims and ensure only quality goods are accepted
- Document inward fabrics with appropriate names and tags
- Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting. If minor faults are present in the fabric, defects should be marked on the fabric and must be communicated to cutting department
- Prepare audit report of fabrics and accessories
- Conduct pre production meeting before production starts
- Submit weekly analysis quality reports
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 27th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.