PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Type: Full Time
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Understanding of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organising skills.
Job Title: Office Administrator
- Ensure that all administrative functions are handled professionally in a courteous manner.
- Ensure meeting rooms are checked daily and serviced as directed
- Monitor stationery supplies, and place orders as appropriate
- Take incoming calls from potential job applicants, external suppliers, clients and forward information as appropriate.
- Carry out general office duties including filing and scanning, as required
- Assist with general office administration
- ND in any relevant field
- 1 year work experience in an Administrative role
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to Multi-task
- Good telephone etiquette
- Attention to Details
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Applicants should be resident within Ikeja, Yaba and its environs.
Deadline: 30th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.