Vantage Advisory – We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
- We are seeking an organized and energetic Operations Coordinator to join our growing organization. The successful candidate will work with the business cofounder and adjunct team to organize and implement new and exciting company projects
- The role is essential to the launching of new products. The candidate would also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing and operations.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Possess strong client facing skills and delivery focused and proficient in managing multiple cross-functional teams/projects.
- Demonstrate team building competence and ability to manage, motivate guide multiple teams.
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Contribute to making important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Oversee sales and marketing endeavours
- Assist with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Work with senior stakeholders and manage partnerships.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Manage partner relationships including outsourced arrangements
- Support worker communication with the management team.
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer ones
- Opportunity for growth and leadership
- Flexible working hours with remote working option
- Having some working knowledge of the key roles and responsibilities.
Deadline: 8th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.