The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- The registration of new products and the maintenance of registration of approved products in order to ensure the viability of these products in the marketplace.
- Maintaining a good relationship with appropriate authorities to enhance the registration of new products and renewal of registration of the approved products.
- Second Class Upper Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science/ Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or a related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science / Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 5 years’ experience.
Deadline: 15th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.