The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Project Manager
- Understand needs by fully comprehending the project’s objectives, end result, satisfactory time frame, budget and required resources.
- Properly time all the activities for the completion of projects and prepare for any delays in any of the activities.
- Serve as a Liaison and as a source of consistency throughout a project between the Software team and other departments, fielding questions and providing information for everyone involved.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional teams and management members.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications and providing solutions to business-related problems with the use of technology
- Research, analyze and Create informative, actionable and repeatable reports that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Ensure resource allocation, results and follows up with all processes with the aim to do things better, faster, and cheaper whenever possible and without sacrificing quality.
- Assist in training users or writing instruction manuals for applications deployed.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Prepare and provide timely status/technical reports to all interested parties by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Any other tasks as approved and assigned by management and/or line manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Development Management, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognitive experience in Software Project Management
- Advanced education, professional certification/membership will be an added advantage
- A background in key programming languages, testing procedures, and the likes
- Good understanding of the role and the requirements
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and define the scope, resource, activity and sequences of all software projects
- Turn the desires of the company into technical requirements that the software development team understands
- Develop schedules, budgets and estimate time and costs.
- Set out the project boundaries and scope for projects, delegate different activities and ensure their timely completion.
- Create and execute the plan of action and ensure that it is properly monitored and enforced along the way.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks and issues, monitor and report Progress
- Performs a project review with the software development team to document any lessons learned from the software development processes.
- Oversees software testing, delivery and formal acceptance by the applicable end user.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.