Humallo Fashion has interests in the production and distribution of materials and high quality garments.
We are in search of suitable candidates who will help drive the business objectives, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tailor / Fashion Designer – Men’s Clothing
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Produce and create men’s apparel, including, traditional wear, suits, casual wear, and other men’s clothing.
- Create preliminary sketches of designs, as well as write specifications like color schemes, measurement, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
- Modify garments according to customer instructions.
- Alter garments to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams.
- Construct garments for customers based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- Liaise with supervisor in providing customers with design ideas.
- Choose colors, fabrics, and other materials.
- Draw and cut out patterns.
- Sew sections of material to form mockups or samples of garments or articles.
- Create garment care labels.
- Discuss design, alteration, or repair requirements with supervisor to ensure that customers’ specifications are met.
- Take customers’ measurements using a tape measure.
- Accurately record customers’ measurements, instructions, and preferences as directed.
- Attach labels to customers’ garments to prevent any errors.
- Must have experience in sewing men’s traditional and English clothing
- Proven experience working as a Tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use a sewing machine, weaving machine, embroidery machine and other tools.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skill.
- Effective communication skill.
- Exceptional customer service skill.
- Good hand and eye coordination ability.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- Must show keen interest for tailoring and fashion
- Have the relevant sewing/pattern cutting skills
- Give off a friendly and approachable vibe
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have a very high level of integrity
Deadline: 5th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online