Polaris Digitech Limited is a Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Software Developer
- This role involves the candidate to be able to build a ‘server-wide’ web application, also vast knowledge in JAVA programming language and excellent leadership skill.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java Libraries
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Good understanding of spring framework
- Good understanding of Java Android development
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Knowledgeable, firm, assertive and result oriented
- Attention to details and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- First Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Relevant certifications will be an advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years programming experience.
Deadline: 10th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Team Lead, Software Developer” as the subject of the mail.