Mecer Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost Agricultural and Equipment’s Company with a Balance sheet of over N10Billion and with partnership with International organization located in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts & Finance Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- At least 5 years work experience with Agricultural Firm
- Not more 33 Years
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- MS Excel, MS Word skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to details and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (ICAN, ACCA,CPA or CMA) is a plus
- A flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Prepare Management accounts
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Ascertain records of consultants and vendors i.e. contracts and invoices
- Reviews the reports from all the state finance assistants/ project managers
- Support all project procurement and the inventory/maintenance of all equipment, materials where necessary
- Other related duties as assigned
Deadline: 23rd May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitmecer@gmail.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.