Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an energy service company whose range of services cut across diverse areas of power, oil & gas and the industrial sector. Our head office is in Lagos, Nigeria, and we have alliances with Original Equipment Manufacturers globally. We employ an innovative approach to our operations, to deliver value creating solutions to our customer’s business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Education & Experience
- First degree in Engineering or any Business-related field
- MBA or MSC Business Management or any related field
- Professional qualification from a recognized professional body or institution
- 5 – 7 years and above working Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- 3 – 5 years experience in Sales & Business Development within the Oil and Gas sector.
- 2 – 4 years leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success.
- Significant industry commercial and business development experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide business intelligence as per on-going and prospective projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Manage relationship with all existing and prospective clients.
- Develop new clients (IOCs and NOCs) for existing products.
- Write business proposals/presentations as well as supervising tender responses.
- Maintain business relationship with NIPEX and NAPIMS with respect to initial tender advert, bid invitation, submission, follow-up on evaluation and eventual award.
- Contract negotiation and client interface.
- Support management in the formulation, implementation and execution of sales-growth strategy.
- Developed and grow the business/financial base of the company.
- Support the management to develop overall business strategy of the organization.
- Work closely with the project and supply chain team in the preparation of tender documents, responses to RFQs and attend and possible clarification meetings.
- Manage business relationship with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Advise the organization on innovative expansion plans.
- Handle other tasks as directed by your line manager.
Deadline: 15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online