Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Zip/Postal Code: 930
Location: Jos, Plateau
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and proactive support to the MD on a wide range of complex, tactical and administrative tasks whilst prioritizing and taking personal responsibility for all activities to enhance effectiveness.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any discipline
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and knowledge of software tools and multi-line phones systems
- Ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgement
- Strong organizational, time management and strategic planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients, staff, board members, vendors and external partners
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work assignments
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage the MD’s professional and personal calendar, schedule meetings, coordinate appointments and ensure notice is sent to all attendees on time.
- Assist in the preparation of meetings and take minutes accurately.
- Coordinate detailed business travel plans, itineraries and agendas, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for MD and senior management.
- Conduct administrative tasks for the MD; prepare reports, memos, invoice letters, file and sort all corporate documents for the MD.
- Serve as a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments.
- Review, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing calls, emails, and other correspondence with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and store files using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Streamline processes for improved efficiency
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online