PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, a wholly-owned indigenous Oil and Gas company operating in both the upstream and downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Manager
Reference Number: 130-PEO01130
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- Minimum of first degree in Social sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or any relevant discipline is required
- Professional certification in Human resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in the Human Resources and Administrative Function [preferably in the Oil and Gas sector]
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support in the formulation of the company’s corporate strategy.
- Formulate and implement an HR Strategy that will promote the achievement of the company’s business strategic objectives
- Implement all HR initiatives in line with the company’s strategic and business objectives
- Draw up annual the budget for all HR programs in line with the business strategy
- Develop and implement effective HR procedures and policies
- Review and update the organizational design process and succession planning framework of the company in line with the corporate strategy.
- Coordinate all Talent Management activities and processes within the company. This includes Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Performance Management, etc.
- Develop an effective manpower planning process in alignment with the company’s corporate strategy.
- Design and ensure effective recruitment and selection processes
- Coordinate the development and implementation of a compensation structure that promotes equity, facilitates employee retention, and provides a competitive edge for the company
- Ensure adherence to the workmen compensation act as stipulated within the regulatory framework
- Develop appropriate communication channels to keeps all employees informed of key organisation issues, HR policies and procedures
- Develop an effective grievance handling and disciplinary procedure within the company
- Guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services for the entire company
- Provide strong leadership and ensure clear strategic objectives are in place.
- Ensure maintenance of the office building, guest houses, and office equipment
- Interface with governmental agencies: Licenses, rates, permits, etc.
- Visa and ticket procurement, travel arrangements, airport protocol, hotel accommodation, Immigration management, expatriate quota allocation, and permits processing.
- Liaise with brokers, legislative and regulatory bodies on all people related insurance matters, remittance, Learning fund, NSITF, etc.
- Supervise the Business Continuity function and incident reporting process
- Manage the car fleet and drivers to meet regulatory requirements and mitigate financial and personal risks to the organization and its staff.
- Contribute to the tidiness and ambiance of the office environment.
- Demonstrate a commitment to and (where possible) an involvement in quality initiatives.
- Supervise the Health and Safety Team and define the strategy for the delivery of total Health and Safety cover for the firm.
- Evaluate and communicate facilities risk management, including operational, health and safety, and financial, mobilization risks to senior stakeholders.
- Oversee and take ownership of internal service deliveries required for a functioning office, e.g. meeting rooms, workstations, cleaning, transportation, etc.
- Oversee the management of and reports for equipment inventory and asset register.
- Oversee procurement activities; identify opportunities to increase value for money, drive efficiencies, identify savings opportunities without impact on the quality
- Ensure maintenance programs and routine repairs are completed and ensure budget provisions exist to deliver the programme.
- Annually prepare and regularly monitor the budget for all areas of responsibility, including facilities, services, and supplies.
Deadline: 3rd June 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online