Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for our bread
- Building a strong case for our different brands and products
- To win over new customers and retain existing ones
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences for our different product.
- Devising and presenting new ideas and strategies for the growth of our brand
- Promotional activities to further enlighten the public and create more awareness
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Organizing events and product exhibitions to promote and increase sales.
- Updating databases using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and organizational culture
- Monitoring performance and sales level, ensuring it doesn’t go down
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Route monitoring and development.
- Supervising sales reps on their daily sales.
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc or HND certificate in any discipline or field of study.
- Applicant must possess atleast 3 years sales/marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods company (FMCG).
- Applicant must be resident in Warri or willing to relocate to Warri.
- Applicant should be within 25-35 years of age.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work with minimum supervision; be willing to work under pressure and must be able to meet deadlines and targets.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- The logistics officer is responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes involved in the production and supply of the organization’s products and services.
- They are responsible for the planning, oversight, and management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects.
- They manage fleet and facilities; they oversee vehicle drivers.
- The logistics officer plans the set-up of project sites, as well as coordinating, directing, and monitoring activities of employees, contractors, and others involved in executing an assigned project.
- He also supervises to ensure It that a project takes-off and is completed smoothly.
- He also works hand-in hand with subcontractors to ensure that communications and safety protocols are followed.
- He is also responsible for prioritizing work orders and organizing tasks based on project deadlines.
- He also creates a plan or time-table for the movement of vehicles to required destination.
- He also prepares a schedule to track and station materials promptly, as well as providing for preventive maintenance to ensure that equipment are sound and strong.
- Logistics officers are also responsible for the movement of materials to the warehouse.
- They are responsible for preparing shipping documentation and providing support in merging materials into single shipments, including crating and packaging when necessary.
- You are required to have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or Transportation; Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, or in a related field with a minimum of 2nd class upper degree.
- Knowledge: It is important that applicants have an understanding of logistics operations and practices. They must also have at least 3 years extensive work experience in logistics or supply chain management roles.
- Applicant must be able to develop logistics plans, policies, and procedures, and provide technical and procedural advice in a broad range of logistics areas. It is also essential that logistics officers can efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information using filing and tracking systems.
- Applicants must have a thorough understanding of MS Office applications and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks.
- Analytical skills: Applicant must be able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions.
- Interpersonal skills: It is crucial that they can establish and preserve productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect, as well as nurture an effective working relationship with the work team
- Communication skills: Applicants must be able to communicate with various stakeholders, including customers, colleagues, vendors, etc. It is also vital for composing and delivering responses to customers, attending to complex questions in a clear and concise manner, and reporting the status of assigned tasks
- Organizational skills: He must be able to plan, prioritize, and manage their own activities and office workflow even when working under tight deadlines
- Client orientation: It is essential that they have a customer focus attitude to regard those to whom services are provided for as customers. Having a customer orientation helps to understand customer requirements, identify clients’ needs, and match them to appropriate solutions, or suggest and implement solutions to customer issues
- Flexibility: He must be willing and able to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.