Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) with registration number 229932 in August 1993 with main business in exportation of agricultural commodities such as sesame, cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for an intelligent and pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- You are to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- OND additional qualifications will be a plus.
Job Title: Facility Manager
- An experience Facilities Manager is currently needed to oversee all building-related activities. As our proffered candidate, you will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning. Our ideal candidate must be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- Plan and coordinate all installations.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, or Business Administration.
- Individuals with a working experience of 0-7 years, with professional certification.
- Candidate must be a resident of osun state or ondo state.
Deadline: 21st May, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.