Latest Recruitment at Fortune Security Company Limited
Fortune Security Company Limited is positioned to tackle the 21st-century security needs with modern scientific and technological equipment to protect and safeguard life and properties. Fortune Security Company Limited is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Our security expertise cuts across every facet of security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Palmgrove, Lagos
- We are seeking to employ an Administrative Secretary with impeccable qualities who can further develop the strategic direction of our company.
- Managing diaries and making appointment
- Booking rooms and travel arrangements
- Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
- Taking minutes and dealing with post
- Drafting letters and other documents, such as powerpoint presentation
- Maintaining filing system
- Answering the phone and answering queries
- Photocopying and printing documents
- Acting as a receptionist and /or meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea for the MD immediately he arrives
- Typing documents for other departments
- Assist in providing all supporting documents, information and other reports as assigned by the Managing Director
- Handle incoming mails as well as other materials and reports to Managing Director
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Perform any other task(s) that may be assigned by HR Manager or the Managing Director
- Applicant should have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in secretarial duties
- Minimum of BSc or HND is required
- A diploma in Secretarial Administration is an added advantage
- Must be a female
- Proficiency in handling Microsoft word and Excel application
- Must be ready to start work immediately
Job Title: Security Guard
Locations: Oshodi, Ilupeju, Somolu, Onipanu, Fadeyi, Gbagada, Anthony, Mushin, Ifako, Oworonshoki, and Yaba (Lagos)
Slot: 11 Openings
- Candidate should possess SSCE / National Diploma qualification.
- N18,000 – 30,000 monthly
Job Title: Security Control Room Operator
Location: Palmgrove, Lagos
- Serve as communication center for security operations and maintain constant monitoring
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns
- Sound alarms and contact direct supervisor in cases of emergencies or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden activities
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities.
- OND / School Certificate with security experience
- Must reside around palm groove Lagos state.
- N25,000 / month.
Deadline: 26th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must reside at or close to palmgrove, Lagos. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.