Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, an Independent Oil and Gas Operator with head office in Lagos and field operations in Delta and Rivers state respectively, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: LPG Manager – Stock Point
- To lead the Stock Point teams and achieve highest Safety and Reliability standards in Stock Point Operation. The incumbent shall be responsible for effective implementation of safety Policy and Procedures among the LPG Loading Operations Team.
- He shall ensure that the Operations team is competent and execute all Loading/Unloading operations activities in a safe and timely manner
- He shall support the Head – LPG Operation in Planning and achieving the Loading Targets as well as ensure that the products are evacuated safely
- He shall ensure that the Standard Operating Procedures and other processes and procedures are followed
- You will lead the Loading/Unloading Operations team and achieve highest Safety and Reliability standards in LPG Stock Points.
- Job Involves traveling to various stock points and conduct Audits and ensure that the Stock point adhere to the Company
Safety & Operations Standards:
- Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with Operations.
- Assist in maintaining consistency in LPG quality and reducing operations costs.
- Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
- Perform optimization analysis, forecasts, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment / projects, operations and system operating strategies.
- Perform supply and demand balances and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
- Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
- Devise ways to improve systems while reducing costs, ensuring that work is completed within schedule, setting and meeting deadlines, and troubleshooting any problems with the equipment / process.
- Assists his superior in the discharge of his/her duties to achieve the overall goals of the organisation.
- BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in LPG Terminal Operation in a Leadership position.
- Good Safety and Process knowledge.
- Proven ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle Process and Safety Emergencies.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Computer skills expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, SAP etc.
- Ability to analyze DCS parameters and interpret technical presentations.
- Ability to understand Operating procedures and flaw less implementation.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay / benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online